Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

So I'm predictable.


Except when I'm not. Like when I had my hair genius dye my hair dark reddish blonde and my hubby couldn't find me in church. No joke.

Hubs and I had this conversation last night. It seems that every night, he gets into bed first (true), then I come along, turn down the covers on my side, and then go into the bathroom (another truth). I don't know why I do it in this particular order, but I do. So last night, he got into bed and I came in and turned down the covers on my side and then turned to walk away and Jeff started laughing and said, "I knew you were going to do that."

This started a conversation about how I'm predictable. I tried to tell him that he's predictable too, but he refused. He said, "You didn't know I was going to bring you an orchid."

"No," I said.

"You didn't know I was going to bring you TWO kinds of chocolate."

"No," I said.

"You didn't know I was going to give you three different cards."

"No, I didn't know that either."

"See? I'm not predictable."

Except when he is. Like when he gets into bed first EVERY night. :)

Comments