Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Christmas goodies round-up {2013 update}

Flashing back to last year's Christmas goodies round-up today. There are a couple on the list that I made and they were scrumptious: the mini German pancakes and the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge. {I know, the name itself is enough to drive chocolate chip cookie dough lovers crazy!}



Microwave Peanut Brittle
Mel's Microwave Peanut Brittle


I did not include this peanut brittle in last year's round-up, and it's worthy of adding to the list. Microwave Peanut Brittle from Mel's Kitchen Cafe. I may or may not have made it about half a dozen times--to share, of course. What could be easier? And the taste--people will never know it came out of your microwave!

There are so many yummy looking treats out there! So many that I want to make, but so many that I'm also losing track of them all and where I saw them. This round-up is mostly to help me keep track of what I want to try. Yeah, I could "pin" these all, and some I have, but then I'd have to sift through all the other pins on my boards to find them. See? It's largely selfish. But it'll also benefit anyone who hasn't seen these delicious-looking morsels already.

Okay. Here are the goodies from last year's post. 

Santa Hat Cheesecake bites from Cooking Classy. Honestly, I don't know if I'll actually make these, but they are too darn cute not to include.

Also from Cooking Classy, Peppermint Oreo Truffles. Everyone has seen Oreo Truffles by now, but I think the addition of peppermint is a festive idea.

melskitchencafe.com: White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Cookies Don't these cookies look AMAZING? I am really going to make these this year! White Chocolate Cherry Shortbread cookies from Mel's Kitchen Cafe.

I already made this decadent stuff for an open house I hosted after Thanksgiving. Also from Mel's Kitchen Cafe, this is Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge, and lots of my girlfriends liked it.

Mini German Pancakes made in a muffin tin from Real Mom Kitchen. So yummy! My version is here.


Lastly, Peppermint Crunch Puppy Chow (or Muddy Buddies--which is what I prefer to call it!). This is from Sally's Baking Addiction. Who doesn't love Muddy Buddies?

Happy Christmas Treats!! What are you planning to make this year? Feel free to leave a comment and link back if you'd like.

Comments