Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Snapshots: There are no small roles, only small actors. Date night. Garden time. Whatever else I feel like saying.

I love today's title. It totally reflects my state of mind right now. Yep, you guessed it. All over the place! My mind is with Nicole. It's also in Washington with my missionary....which probably explains how my Fitbit ended up like this:

 I washed my Fitbit in the washer. And then to add insult to injury, I dried it in the dryer. The ol' rice trick is in total desperation, but I really like that thing so I'm hoping it works! 

These two cuties are in their school musical, The Wizard of Oz. This is Libby's first musical, Mia's I've-lost-count. Last year, she had the starring role when the school did The Little Mermaid Jr. This year, though she could have ROCKED the part of Dorothy, she has a bit part as an Ozian and an "Optimistic Voice" (translation, high soprano singer). It's all in the name of other kids getting a chance to shine. I'm proud of Mia, because she knows it's true, "There are no small roles, only small actors." She hasn't complained one bit. 


 Got a letter from Elder Sedlacek last week that looked like it went through a tornado to get to us.

Garden time! One night while the rest of us were out, Daddy and Libby planted a bunch of seeds. They are successfully on their way to having a lot of good starts to transplant into the garden in a few weeks. Libby literally takes a little dropper bottle and waters "her" starts every day. :)

Last week's Date Night at Cafe Rio. Somehow I missed getting a shot of my Creamy Tomatillo dressing. I can't go to Cafe Rio and NOT have any of it. And Date Night? Absolutely, positively the best night of the week for me. And so important. Even if you end up at Costco.

Comments