Adventures in Hawaii: Snorkeling at Molokini Crater

Must try: Sally Hansen Ultra Wear Top Coat


Hi!

Today I have a review of Sally Hansen's new Comple Salon Manicure Ultra Wear Top Coat (completely my own opinion--no sponsorship of any kind).

Not too long ago, I posted about my experiment with  DIY Gel nails using Gelous. That stuff is okay, but you know what? Sally Hansen's Ultra Wear Top Coat is better. As in, days worth of wear better. I got four days of wear out of the Gelous Advanced Gel Coat before the chipping was just too much.

Now take a look at the pic above. You can see minimal chipping of my nails, and this is seven days of wear. Mind you, I'm cooking, I'm cleaning, and I even put on some work gloves a few days back and pulled some weeds in my garden. I am not easy on my nails, that's for sure. So for approximately $6, you get pretty darn good results!

In the pic above, I'm wearing Pure Ice nail polish in Tickle Me Pink under the Ultra Wear.

Comments